March 12, 2008

Yes, I resurrect you!

So that was bad. I resurrected the blog from the virtual dead, and then I ignore it again. I need a post-it or something, "Did You Blog Today?". Gotta get back into the habit.

Midterm season is almost over. I only have one left. Microeconomics was on Monday, and for all the hype that it was going to be difficult (by both the professor and the TA), it was easy. The prof. even announced during the test, "there are some things here you should not know. This is to distinguish the A+ from the A". Uh oh, what WASN'T I supposed to know? I could answer all the questions.....

Maybe that's because the class moves slower than snit snot.

And speaking of snit-snot, Freshman Experiences lags around that speed too. The midterm for that class is tomorrow. Last semester, I got 100% on the midterm. I really have no worries, because the test is both open notes and open book. I just have to remember to bring them with me.

So yeah, I'm ready for spring break :)

No comments: